NEW PRODUCTS AND FEATURES HELP ENTREPRENEURS CAPTURE BETTER DOMAINS, ENHANCE THEIR ONLINE PRESENCE AND ENGAGE CUSTOMERS MORE EASILY
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., April 20, 2016 /PRNewswire/ — GoDaddy Inc. (NYSE: GDDY), the world’s largest technology provider dedicated to small businesses, today announced a range of new features across its product offerings that make it even easier for entrepreneurs around the world to start, grow, and successfully run their own business ventures.
GoDaddy provides the most comprehensive range of products and services for small business owners. These new improvements and updates deepen GoDaddy’s offerings and give entrepreneurs more access to the vital tools they need to build their businesses.
“At GoDaddy, we’re completely dedicated to the growth and success of the small businesses that power the global economy,” said Steven Aldrich, Chief Product Officer, GoDaddy. “Our responsibility in helping them achieve that success is to provide them with the best products and services to empower them, so we’re constantly looking at ways we can add to our services, or improve existing ones. The updates we’re announcing today are really just the tip of the iceberg, and customers can expect to see a more regular cadence of updates in the future, all designed with their success in mind.”
Build the Perfect Online Presence
Recent research commissioned by GoDaddy found that 59 percent of small businesses still don’t have their own website. Of those intending to build a website, only one in five had bought a domain name. The improvements to GoDaddy’s offerings give small business owners more choices for naming, web design help, SEO and a wide variety of tools that enable them to get up and running easily. New enhancements include:
- The availability of new top-level domains (TLDs), including .CN, .PET, .BET, .PRO, .CAR, .CARS, .AUTO, .CLOUD, .FAMILY, .IST, .ISTANBUL, and .STORE, adding to the 400+ domains already offered by GoDaddy
- Release of v2.0 of the Domain Investor app, now available in 10 new languages, helps domain investors succeed in the highly competitive domain name aftermarket by providing a mobile first experience
- New security measures, including transfer risk mitigation, to reduce the likelihood of domain hijacking
- Improvements to domain name availability search functionality, including new international search capabilities, serving up a wider range of domain name options
- Three new starter themes for Website Builder to help businesses find the right look and feel for their online presence
- New and improved built-in SEO capabilities target the right keywords for SMBs looking to increase their online presence
- New WordPress based design and build service gives SMBs the ability to work with GoDaddy’s web design experts to create a professional website specific to their needs
- New Cloud Servers and Cloud Applications – new offerings designed to help individual developers, tech entrepreneurs and IT professionals to quickly build, test and scale cloud solutions for their small business clients
- Data center selection functionality means cPanel customers can now select where their website is hosted (Asia, Europe orNorth America), with GoDaddy making recommendations on the best option to suit each customer
- New rewards point program to reward GoDaddy Pro program members for their recommendations and thank them for their loyalty. Members can earn points on new purchases through the GoDaddy Pro portal and redeem them for in-store credit
Grow and Attract New Customers
Many of the recent developments to GoDaddy’s product suite are designed to make the process of getting found, getting the word out, and attracting new customers as simple and effective as possible for small business owners.
GoDaddy Email Marketing:
- Addition of “Second Send” functionality (available to select users), allowing them to automatically resend a message to recipients who have yet to open it, using alternate subject lines
- Online Store users can now drag and drop products they want to promote directly into their email campaigns via GoDaddy Email Marketing
- Free trials of GoDaddy Email Marketing for both new and existing Online Store customers
- A new shipping integration with UPS, which will get products into the hands of customers more quickly
- Over 10 new features to help merchants manage their products, search inventory and manage their sales, including the ability to access order data more quickly and easily
- GoDaddy provides a team of SEO experts for both on-site and off-site SEO optimizations on the user’s behalf, including dedicated account managers to develop SEO strategy
- A comprehensive customer dashboard for tracking all SEO activity, including ROI and ranking improvements
Improve Business Productivity
Advancements to GoDaddy’s suite of productivity tools and services makes the business of business easier for entrepreneurs – helping them run a smooth ship to build and focus on growing their venture. With offerings like Microsoft Office 365 from GoDaddy, even the smallest of businesses can easily equip themselves with professional email, cloud storage, Office productivity software and more.
- Released v1 of integrated encryption and archiving
- Deeper email encryption to cover emails even when they’re “in transit,” helping businesses protect sensitive business and customer information
- Improved archiving and indexing to protect businesses from data loss, and make regulatory compliance hassle-free
GoDaddy’s mission is to radically shift the global economy toward small businesses by empowering people to easily start, confidently grow and successfully run their own ventures. With 14 million customers worldwide and 62 million domain names under management, GoDaddy gives small business owners the tools to name their idea, build a beautiful online presence, attract customers and manage their business. To learn more about the company, visit www.GoDaddy.com.
© 2016 GoDaddy Inc. All Rights Reserved.
SOURCE GoDaddy Inc.