Website attacks continue to increase, and as they become automated, the number of attacks will only continue to grow. Simultaneously as small businesses continue to proliferate across the globe, they need access to simple, cost-efficient technology to protect their online assets without the million-dollar budgets of larger enterprises.
SiteLock® Deluxe with TrueShield™ WAF
A web application firewall (WAF) is an advanced layer of protection for your website to determine what can be accessed outside of your website. The TrueShield WAF evaluates traffic based on where it is coming from, how it is behaving, and what information it is requesting to proactively prevent hackers or malicious bots from breaking into websites.
TrueShield WAF key features and benefits include:
- Simple setup: An advanced, cloud-based WAF with automated setup to add a layer of protection against malicious website traffic.
- Proactive protection: Ensure that your customer information and published website content are protected from common attacks including cross site scripting and SQL injections.
- Prevention: Trust that website content will be protected from potentially harmful spam comments, and backdoor access to website files will be blocked.
SiteLock® Ultimate with TrueShield™ WAF and TrueSpeed™ CDN
A content delivery network (CDN) serves cached content closer to the user through a network of global data centers, enabling faster page rendering, regardless of the user’s device or location. SiteLock’s TrueSpeed CDN caches static and dynamic content throughout the website, allowing it to be delivered to users faster and more efficiently. The Ultimate plan includes TrueShield WAF and TrueSpeed CDN, for businesses that want protection and performance.
TrueSpeed CDN key features and benefits include:
- Better performance: Improve your website’s loading times, in turn improving its SEO ranking.
- Better reliability: CDN serves as an extra safety net in case of a server overload.
- Better user experience: A fast-loading and reliable website will reduce bounce rates and keep more visitors on your site for longer.
Connect with GoDaddy on Facebook , Twitter & LinkedIn
GoDaddy’s mission is to radically shift the global economy toward life-fulfilling independent ventures. With more than 14 million customers worldwide and more than 63 million domain names under management, GoDaddy gives small business owners the tools to name their idea, build a beautiful online presence, attract customers and manage their business. To learn more about the company, visit www.GoDaddy.com.
© 2016 GoDaddy Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Source: GoDaddy Inc.
Logo – http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20150330/195302LOGO
SOURCE GoDaddy Inc.