Leading Provider of Domain Name Services Shares Educational Message About the Value of New Domain Extensions Across the Pacific Northwest, Europe, and Beyond
KIRKLAND, Wash., Oct. 7, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Rightside (Nasdaq:NAME), a leading provider of domain name services that advance the way businesses and consumers define and present themselves online, today announced that the company will bring attention to the value of new domain extensions at a series of conferences through the end of the year. And, because this is Rightside, the company that brought you .NINJA, that message will be served up with a side of caricature and thrilling hackathon excitement.
“There’s so much potential for branding, for creativity, for innovation utilizing the new domain extensions, and we’re thrilled by the opportunity to share that message with industry leaders and innovators who can benefit from these powerful marketing tools,” said Bill Glenn, Rightside’s VP of Marketing. “We’ve seen some incredible early adoption rates in Europe and other parts of the world, so it’s especially exciting to have this conversation with such a broad array of people and industries.”
The conference tour kicks off with PubCon in Las Vegas and includes:
- PubCon: Las Vegas, October 5-8 (www.pubcon.com)
- ICANN Dublin, October 18-22
- Seattle Startup Week: Seattle, October 19-23 (www.seattlestartupweek.com)
- New Tech Eastside in Kirkland, WA November & December (www.meetup.com/NewTechEastside)
- Hack the Dot: six events are scheduled, visit us in a city near you
- Seattle Interactive Conference: Seattle, November 3-4 (www.seattleinteractive.com)
- Web Summit: Dublin, November 3-5 (www.websummit.net)
If you’re curious about new domain extensions and how they can improve and make the web a more imaginative, personalized space, look for the Rightside booth or representatives at any of these events.
Rightside® inspires and delivers new possibilities for consumers and businesses to define and present themselves online. The company, with its affiliates, is a leading provider of domain name services, offering one of the industry’s most comprehensive platforms for the discovery, registration, usage, and monetization of domain names. In addition to being a new gTLD registry operator, Rightside is home to some of the most admired brands in the industry, including eNom and Name.com. Headquartered in Kirkland, WA, Rightside has offices in North America, Europe, and Australia. For more information please visit www.rightside.co.
Bill Glenn VP of Marketing Rightside
– See more at: http://globenewswire.com/news-release/2015/10/07/774115/10151908/en/Rightside-R-Hits-the-Road-to-Meet-With-Leaders-About-the-Next-Generation-Web.html#sthash.5JBU07OA.dpuf