PLEASANTON, Calif.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Zoho today announced it has teamed up with GoDaddy Inc., the world’s largest technology provider dedicated to small businesses, to give GoDaddy customers in the U.S. access to special deals on Zoho SalesIQ. This move makes Zoho’s real-time website visitor insights and live chat software a convenient and cost-effective solution for GoDaddy’s small business customers looking to engage website visitors and turn them into customers.
“The insights provided by Zoho SalesIQ enable businesses to have a meaningful conversation with their hot leads, and increase their online sales significantly.”
GoDaddy customers in the U.S. and GoDaddy Pro program members in participating English-speaking markets have access to an extended 60-day free trial of Zoho SalesIQ starting today. Additionally, GoDaddy Pro program members enjoy a 10-percent discount on their yearly subscriptions to Zoho SalesIQ.
“GoDaddy helps businesses find their perfect domain name, create a great website and attract new customers. With this alliance, these businesses can use Zoho SalesIQ to identify potential buyers among all their website visitors and engage with them,” said Vice President of GoDaddy’s Global Partner Network, Jeff Lulenski.
“Now, GoDaddy users in the U.S. can convert more of their website visitors into happy paying customers,” said Raju Vegesna, chief evangelist of Zoho. “The insights provided by Zoho SalesIQ enable businesses to have a meaningful conversation with their hot leads, and increase their online sales significantly.”
Facilitated by marketing technology company AdAgility, the GoDaddy-Zoho collaboration lets GoDaddy users tap Zoho SalesIQ features such as:
- Live chat: The live chat feature lets users engage with their website visitors, who can pose questions or request information. Access to chat history and visitor’s insights (such as pages visited), helps agents have a contextual and more meaningful dialogue with the visitors.
- Real-time website visitors insights: With Zoho SalesIQ, users can gather insights about their website visitors in real time, like the pages they have visited and time spent on each page. They can also see which visitors have come for the first time, and which ones are repeat.
- Identify hot, warm and cold leads: Users can preset conditions to identify potential customers among website visitors. Based on the conditions–there are 20 combinations possible–Zoho SalesIQ will sort the visitors as hot, warm or cold leads, and give them scores indicating how likely they are to buy. The users can also access the list of all visitors, prioritized on their lead scores, when they are offline.
- Intelligent triggers: Users can set up automated triggers to increase engagement with the visitors. For example, users can set rules to make a chat window appear with the message ‘How may I help you?’ if a visitor stays on a page for five minutes or more.
- Actionable analytics: Users can gather actionable insights from their website visitors’ data. They can segment visitor traffic based on geo-location, number of visits and past interactions, and also measure the performance of their intelligent triggers and tweak their messaging for optimal results.
- Integration with CRM, CMS, eCommerce, Help Desk and email campaigns: Users can store potential customers as leads in their CRM, including Zoho CRM, and be alerted when they return to the website. Zoho SalesIQ is integrated with more than a dozen CMS platforms and 17 eCommerce platforms. It is also integrated with many Help Desk software providers, including Zoho Support, email campaign apps like Zoho Campaign, social media sites like Facebook, and Analytic tools such as Google Analytics.
Pricing and Availability
Zoho SalesIQ is available immediately. The free version is for two users, one website, engaging 5,000 visitors/month, and supports 100 chat sessions a month. The three paid packages (and their discounted prices for GoDaddy users) include Basic ($205/year), Professional ($637/year) and Enterprise ($1,393/year).
For more information on Zoho SalesIQ, please visit: https://www.zoho.com/salesiq/pricing.html
Zoho is the operating system for business — a single cloud software platform with all the applications to run an entire business. Over 15 million users across the world rely on Zoho apps. Zoho’s productivity and collaboration applications include email hosting, document management, project management and more alongside a host of business applications ranging from CRM and campaign management to customer support, accounting and more. These applications are offered directly via zoho.com or through hundreds of partners in the Zoho Alliance Partner Program. For more information about Zoho, please visit http://www.zoho.com/.
Zoho is a division of Zoho Corp., a privately-held and profitable company, with the U.S. and India headquarters in Pleasanton and Chennai, respectively. It also has offices in Austin (U.S.), London, Tokyo and Beijing. For more information about Zoho Corp., please visithttp://www.zohocorp.com.
Mason Hering, 512-583-3913